Senior PHP Developer
EasyMarkit is growing and we’re looking for an energetic Senior PHP Developer to join our development team. This is an exciting, dynamic role where you will have the opportunity to work with a powerful and useful web application deployed all over the world.
We are looking for a coachable, curious, innovative and highly-skilled person to help us achieve our vision of improving patient care through technology. If you have a great attitude, put people first, and strive to learn, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- You will bring your expertise to the team, providing guidance and helping to level up our junior developers
- You will be collaboratively brainstorming and contributing to the improvement of our existing product and creation of new product modules
- You will assist in the development of analytics tools for our large clients, including Ivy League universities
- You will work strategically to address and solve complex issues
- You will bring your dynamic personality and exceptional communication skills with you to work every day
- You will have the opportunity to learn and acquire new skills, broaden your existing skills, and contribute to others through knowledge sharing
Who You Are
- You have a diploma or bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Programming, or related field
- You have 5+ years of experience in PHP development and implementation
- You stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices
- You are passionate about solving problems with innovative, out-of-the-box solutions
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy office environment
- You can engage with teammates to figure out the best solutions
- You have worked with large data sets
- You have worked with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar
- You have worked with Laravel
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At EasyMarkit, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps EasyMarkit achieve its goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider. Take a peek into our day to day and see our mission, vision and values in our EasyMarkit Culture Book!