We're looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Success to join our rapidly growing team! In this role you will be a leader on our Customer Experience Team, building out major processes for account management and customer retention, contributing to strategic business and product decisions, and leading a team of talented individuals. You will bring your expertise in managing customer relationships and your passion for coaching and developing the members of your team.
When we say growing, we mean growing! Over the past two years our Customer Experience Team has gone from 3-11 people and we expect to double again over the next year. Currently the team is organized into smaller internal pods with their own leads: Implementation & Training, Support, Customer Coaching, and Account Management. You will be heading up these existing pods and playing a big role in the continued growth of the team.
This is a full-time position in our Chinatown, Vancouver HQ, conveniently located close to public transit, cool coffee shops,and delicious restaurants. We have a beautiful new kitchen, on-site bicycle parking, and we give a monthly one zone transit pass as a company perk!
If you are a coachable, curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
• Develop account management and customer engagement processes and programs to drive customer retention
• Monitor and drive key metrics that ensure the quality of our service.
• Develop relationships across the company to advocate for the best customer experience and product development possible.
• Provide personalized and proactive support and engagement with our customers
• Motivate and empower your entire team to reach their goals
• Meet with your team members weekly to understand their blockers, provide motivation, plan for career development, and collaborate on projects and initiatives
• Review calls and provide coaching, recognition, and developmental feedback to your team members on an ongoing basis
• Inspire confidence by setting direction, displaying integrity, and moving toward team goals.
• Work with our People & Culture Team to interview, assess, select and onboard new members of the team
Who You Are:
• You have a strong customer facing background either in Account Management, Customer Success, or Customer Experience
• You have experience creating, implementing and leading customer engagement and retention programs
• You have a deep understanding of the full sales cycle and use that knowledge to inform our support, services, and customer engagement.
• You have previous experience in a Customer Success or Customer Experience leadership role where you had the opportunity to coach and mentor a growing team
• You have a growth mindset and a genuine interest in the happiness, well-being, and success of everyone on your team.
• You have a superior customer service skill set: the ability to interact with our clients efficiency, effectively, and empathetically
• You have experience in a B2B or B2C SaaS company
• You have Exposure to Zendesk, Salesforce Service Desk, and other CRM tools
• You have experience collaborating with peers and forming agreement across cross-functional teams
• You are inquisitive and curious, always asking questions and diving deeper to understand the “why” behind things
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At EasyMarkit, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps EasyMarkit achieve its goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider. Take a peek into our day to day and see our mission, vision, and values in our EasyMarkit Culture Book!