Sales Development Representative
EasyMarkit is growing and we’re looking for multiple Sales Development Representatives to drive us forward! This is an exciting opportunity for results-driven business development professionals to work hard, develop, and become leaders. You will foster relationships over the phone with clients across North America with the goal of learning about their current communication system and introducing EasyMarkit as a solution to enhancing their communication experience. Your success enables the company to thrive and together we celebrate each other’s wins.
If you think that you don't have the necessary experience for a sales representative role, have a look at some people who have been successful:
- One of our top performers came from a non-profit background with no sales experience prior to starting
- Another successful SDR switched professions from accounting to sales and then internally into a technical role
- We have numerous recent college graduates establishing their careers in sales
- Experience in a Reception or Office Manager role within the healthcare industry would be a huge asset as well!
While experience is a plus, you do not need it to be successful in this position. We spend 4-6 weeks training you on our customers, our product, and sales methodology, through role-playing, mentoring, and coaching. Our program is designed to take anyone with, or without, experience and help them achieve success.
What You’ll Do
- Your goal is to establish a relationship with clients across North America to inform them of the value of EasyMarkit
- Utilize our task management system to nurture relationships with targeted offices
- Learn about each office’s current communication system, and when appropriate, share potential improvements our service may provide
- Find ideal fit clients to attend a customized online product demonstrations
- Foster ongoing relationships with clients from initial contact, through to the demonstration phase
- Continually strive for improvement and professional growth
Who You Are
- You are friendly, upbeat, optimistic, and authentic
- You have excellent verbal and written communication
- You have a solid customer service or customer experience background
- You are coachable, persistent, and willing to learn
- You have excellent listening, documentation, and follow through skills
- You are open to feedback and quick to adapt
- You are driven by both individual and team success
What You’ll Get
- Competitive base salary, commissions paid out weekly for hitting quota, and sales bonuses for revenue generation
- First year on target earnings (OTE) are $48,000 to $52,000, increasing to $53,000 - $60,000 OTE in your second year
- Coaching from sales specialists and team leaders to consistently improve your sales craft through application of various methodologies
- Supportive team of like-minded individuals who strive to assist you in your personal and professional development
- Standard working hours, Monday to Friday, with weekends off
EasyMarkit is a patient care service provider, focusing on expanding our reach in dental offices across North America.
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At EasyMarkit, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps EasyMarkit achieve its goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider. Take a peek into our day to day and see our mission, vision and values in our EasyMarkit Culture Book!