Sales Development Representative
EasyMarkit is growing and we’re looking for multiple Sales Development Representatives to drive us forward! This is an exciting opportunity for results-driven A players to professionally develop, work hard, and become leaders. You will foster relationships with clients across North America with the goal of learning about their current communication system and introducing EasyMarkit as a solution to enhancing their communication experience. Your success enables the company to thrive and together we celebrate each other’s wins.
What You’ll Do
- Your goal is to establish a relationship with clients across North America to inform them of the value of EasyMarkit
- Utilize our task management system to nurture relationships with targeted offices
- Learn about each office’s current communication system, and when appropriate, share potential improvements our service may provide
- Find ideal fit clients to attend a customized online product demonstrations
- Foster ongoing relationships with clients from initial contact, through to the demonstration phase
- Continually strive for improvement and professional growth
What You’ll Get
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonuses paid out weekly for hitting quota + sales commissions (OTE First Year is $48,000 to $52,000; OTE Second Year is $53,000 - $60,000)
- Coaching from sales specialists and team leaders to consistently improve your sales craft through application of various methodologies
- Supportive team of like-minded individuals who strive to assist you in your personal and professional development
While experience is a plus, you do not need it to be successful in this position. We spend 6-8 weeks training you to be successful. This includes sales methodology training, product training, role playing, mentoring, coaching, etc.
Proof is in the pudding regarding our training and experience!
- One of our top performers came from a non-profit background with no sales experience prior to starting
- Another successful SDR switched professions from accounting to sales
- We have numerous recent college graduates looking to establish a career. Our program is designed to take anyone with, or without, experience and help them achieve success
Who You Are
- You are friendly, upbeat, optimistic, and authentic
- You have excellent verbal and written communication
- You have a solid customer service or customer experience background
- You are coachable, willing to learn, and unwavered by “no”
- You have excellent listening, documentation, and follow through skills
- You are open to feedback and quick to adapt
- You are driven by both individual and team success
EasyMarkit is a patient care service provider, focusing on expanding our reach in dental offices across North America.
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At EasyMarkit, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps EasyMarkit achieve its goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider. Take a peek into our day to day and see our mission, vision and values in our EasyMarkit Culture Book!