Talent Acquisition Specialist
EasyMarkit is growing quickly and we’re looking for a highly detailed, self-motivated, full-cycle Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People & Culture Team. Our hiring plan includes adding 100+ amazing people to our team this year, and we need your help in bringing the right people into the right roles. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is passionate about building a high performing team, who takes a people-first approach to all they do, and who wants room to grow (with support of course!).
What you’ll do:
- Source, screen, interview, assess and present candidates in a timely manner
- Implement and create talent acquisition strategies to build strong, diverse candidate and talent pools.
- Work with managers to understand hiring needs and with the Director, People & Culture to set hiring targets and create recruitment initiatives
- Be an ambassador of EasyMarkit’s values, vision and mission and provide a positive experience for candidates at all stages of the recruitment process
- Ensure equality and objectivity are central tenants of our assessment criteria and recruitment process
- Support People & Culture initiatives as needed (or desired!)
Who you are:
- You have 1 – 2 years of experience performing full cycle recruitment in a professional setting, including proactive candidate sourcing.
- You have advanced knowledge of the concepts, practices, methods and techniques pertaining to recruitment and candidate experience
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and are passionate about creating amazing candidate experiences
- You have excellent analytical skills to review and assess applicants, as well as the local talent market
- You have a high level of diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality while being exposed to applicant information throughout the hiring process
- You have experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (Breezy or Bamboo HR a plus)
- You have a degree or diploma related to Human Resources, or equivalent education, training and experience
About the EasyMarkit Team
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At EasyMarkit, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps EasyMarkit achieve its goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider. Take a peek into our day to day and see our mission, vision, and values in our EasyMarkit Culture Book!