Full Stack Developer
EasyMarkit is growing and we’re looking for a creative Full Stack Developer to work on some exciting new projects and sharpen their foosball skills. This is an exciting, dynamic role where you will have the opportunity to create powerful web application components for our clients.
We are looking for a coachable, curious, innovative and highly-skilled person to help us achieve our vision of improving patient care through technology. If you have a great attitude, put people first, and strive to learn, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- You will be collaboratively brainstorming and contributing to the improvement of our existing product and creation of new product modules
- You will be working in our Laravel codebases and communicating with your teammates to find efficient (and beautiful) solutions
- You will assist in the development of projects such as Analytics Business Intelligence (BI) tools for our large clients, including Ivy League universities
- You will work strategically to address and solve complex issues
- You will bring your dynamic personality and exceptional communication skills with you to work every day
- You will have the opportunity to learn and acquire new skills, broaden your existing skills, and contribute to others through knowledge sharing
Who You Are
- You have a diploma or bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Programming, or related field
- You have 2+ year of experience in full stack development
- You have experience with PHP
- You stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in front end development
- You are passionate about solving problems with the ability to see from the user’s perspective
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy office environment
- You have a keen eye for detail, usability, and aesthetic
Bonus if you have
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Wordpress
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At EasyMarkit, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps EasyMarkit achieve its goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider. Take a peek into our day to day and see our mission, vision and values in our EasyMarkit Culture Book!