Digital / Demand Marketer
EasyMarkit is a med-tech SaaS business dedicated to improving patient communications. With over 1000 customers, we have strong product / market fit and we are poised for our next phase of growth. We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to join our growing team.
We’re looking for a data-driven digital marketer with a proven track record across a variety of marketing channels. You are obsessive about demand creation, conversation and optimization and are constantly learning to stay ahead of the curve on B2B marketing trends.
You have a strategic mind as well as hands-on skills. You will report to the Director, Marketing to help build pipeline for our target markets. You are passionate when speaking about your Martech stack experience—we’re looking for someone who is very comfortable directly using HubSpot, SFDC, and other key tools.
If you are coachable, curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Own marketing automation: Architect and execute a sophisticated nurture program based on a solid strategy and compelling content. Optimize the lead flow process with sales.
- Demand generation: Work with the Director, Marketing and digital contractor to deliver a digital advertising strategy. Bring and implement best practices around driving engagement for existing and new markets.
- Create and exceed targets: take ownership and continually question, measure, analyze, and report on programs across a variety of metrics, including account engagement, funnel lead generation benchmarks, and sales pipeline to ensure marketing is hitting their goals. Prove ROI in our channel investments.
- Website management: work with team on the creation and production of a user-optimized, highly personalized and device responsive website ensuring the best possible customer experience for all our prospects.
- SEO and SEM strategies: Be on the forefront of online trends to continually improve our SEO and SEM strategies.
- Prospect lifecycle management: regularly meet with sales leadership and sales team members to discuss prospect process challenges and program effectiveness to improve deal velocity and conversion rates throughout the funnel.
- Campaign execution: Run integrated campaigns that drive awareness and revenue.
- Be a key stakeholder in operations: design and deploy an efficient global demand engine in collaboration with internal stakeholders; streamlining data collection, tech stack management, program and pipeline reporting to reduce manual work and increase the quality of insight to improve marketing effectiveness and ROI.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of B2B digital marketing experience.
- Proven record for developing effective demand generation strategies using a variety of tactics such as digital advertising, lead generation and web marketing strategies including SEO/SEM, email marketing, web content personalization and marketing automation practices.
- Marketing Automation expertise with hands-on experience using Hubspot and SFDC (or similar tools).
- Experience managing marketing campaigns an asset.
- Experience driving demand in a volume-based model an asset.
- Experience or strong interest in SaaS and concepts including CAC payback, attribution and product-led growth (free trials).
- Project management skills - ownership, decision-making, relationship management, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to integrate modern digital marketing tactics with events, media and tradeshows
- Effectively manage projects – prioritize and resource to meet multiple deadlines.
- Fastidious attention to detail.
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting to senior leaders.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At EasyMarkit, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps EasyMarkit achieve its goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider. Take a peek into our day to day and see our mission, vision and values in our 2018 EasyMarkit Culture Book!