EasyMarkit is growing and we’re looking for a talented and data-driven Product Manager to join the team! You will be working across all departments at EasyMarkit, including Sales, Customer Experience, Development, Marketing, and Growth, to define product requirements and acceptance criteria, in order to drive the development of our core SaaS product and identify new product opportunities. You will also run team stand-ups, plan sprints, monitor product progress, report status, and be involved in key release activities. This is an exciting and dynamic role where you will have an outsized impact on the company by managing our product’s design, development, and deployment strategies.
We are looking for a coachable, curious, and talented person to help us achieve our vision of improving patient care through technology. If you have a great attitude, put people first, and strive to learn; you'll likely be a great fit at EasyMarkit!
What You’ll Do
- Creation of detailed product roadmaps, based on information collected and acceptance testing
- Ensure product development process is both data-driven and aligned with overall business objectives through cross-departmental collaboration and testing
- Work with UX to ideate and prototype potential product offerings, conduct usability tests, and perform user research
- Work with the Growth team to prioritize initiatives and plan them from concept to reality
Work with Department Heads, development team, and individual members of each department to actively remove obstacles to progress and ensure roadmap timeline is followed
- Support each department with training, documentation, announcements, and other release activities
- Form product hypotheses, execute and report on A/B tests, and iterate to relentlessly improve product performance
- Attend and lead stand-ups with development team
- Identify, implement and report on success metrics for new features and products
- Create clear specifications and requirements to guide engineering
- Conduct competitive analysis and report back to the team on actionable findings
- You will complete 2 to 4 user validation studies per month
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years experience working as a Product Manager (bonus if you have experience working on a SaaS product)
- You can run and read cohort analyses, correlation studies, and segmentation; and you look for ways to align product features, design, and engagement points to the natural behavior of user persona
- You have the ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- You are coachable, curious, and passionate about building great products
- You have a degree/diploma in a related discipline or equivalent training/experience
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At EasyMarkit, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps EasyMarkit achieve its goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider. Take a peek into our day to day and see our mission, vision, and values in our EasyMarkit Culture Book!