EasyMarkit is growing and we’re looking for a strategic, growth-oriented VP of Sales to join the team! You will work with our Head of Sales to develop a team structure that we can grow into, as well as lead and direct the sales team to exceed sales revenue targets and objectives.
As a VP of Sales, you will be responsible for the structure and objectives of the team, as well as acting as a coach and mentor for the Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives.
We are looking for a coachable, curious, and talented person to help us achieve our vision of improving patient care through technology. If you have a great attitude, put people first, and strive to learn, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Strategically partner with the Head of Sales to develop and implement a scalable sales team model and grow the existing sales team to this model
- Day-to-day management of the sales team, including Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives during the implementation of the new model
- High-level management of the Sales team under the new model, including tracking and managing team KPIs and resolving any blockers of success
- Use data to assess outcomes and adjust strategy accordingly, using various sales methodologies
- Build out the processes after the initial implementation, including additional tools, strategies, systems and processes
- Collaborate with Head of Sales to identify key accounts and opportunities in driving revenue and increasing sales efficiency
- Create and execute sales forecasts
Who You Are
- You have extensive experience working as a Sales Manager, Director of Sales, or VP Sales on a B2B SaaS product with an average deal size of $4-10K
- You have 5+ years of experience leading large teams of 15+ Sales Representatives in volume B2B Sales’
- You have experience coaching and mentoring Sales Representatives and Account Executives to enhance their performance and grow their careers
- You have provided strong team leadership through a period of high growth, with the ability to motivate, inspire, and drive the team to success
- You have a deep understanding of sales processes, training, systems, and operations including extensive formal training in multiple sales methods
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At EasyMarkit, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps EasyMarkit achieve its goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider. Take a peek into our day to day and see our mission, vision and values in our EasyMarkit Culture Book!